[Recording Available] Event-Driven Made Simple w/ Spring Cloud Stream, AsyncAPI, and Event Portal
Are you passionate about building modern, real-time applications? Is your organization adopting an event-driven architecture (EDA) to compete in our event-driven world? Build and expand your developer toolbox by learning how to create event-driven microservices using Spring Cloud Stream, AsyncAPI, and PubSub+ Event Portal.
- Spring Cloud Stream is a framework for building highly scalable event-driven microservices connected with shared messaging systems.
- AsyncAPI is the industry standard for defining asynchronous APIs, providing a specification and tooling such as code generation.
- Solace PubSub+ is an Event Management Platform which enables real-time event streaming across any organization.
In this hands-on developer workshop, attendees will be guided through a step-by-step tutorial where they will:
- Learn the basics of Spring Cloud Stream and see how the framework simplifies the creation of event-driven apps by developing Source, Sink and Processor microservices.
- Use the PubSub+ Event Portal to design and extend the workshop architecture.
- Use AsyncAPI Code Generation to generate a Spring Cloud Stream app!
Session Prerequisites for workshop: Sign up for Solace Cloud + Start a Messaging Service. Instructions here.