[Online Conference] QCon Plus - Be Real-Time: Develop and Manage your Event-Driven APIs - Nov 13
QCon is going virtual this year, bringing to your screen cutting-edge practices and solutions in software development from November 4th to 18th. Join us as @marc and Jonathan Schabowsky deliver a hands-on workshop at the conference: Be Real-Time: Develop and Manage your Event-Driven APIs
Most organizations are adopting an event-driven architecture (EDA) to compete in a world where customer satisfaction requires real-time outcomes. Join us for this hands-on workshop where we’ll build and expand your toolbox by learning how an Event Portal, paired with industry standard specifications and frameworks, enable a smooth journey to bring your EDA from initial architecture and design to code running in production while also setting your team up for success as the business needs, architecture and applications themselves are enhanced over time.
Attendees will participate in a step-by-step guided tutorial where they will extend an existing EDA and develop event-driven microservices.
Throughout this workshop we will get hands on and talk about:
PubSub+ Event Portal
• Architect, Design and extend an EDA which includes multiple Applications, Events and Schemas.
• Navigate the Event Catalog to find existing events and schemas
• Use Discovery capability to see what you have in runtime and audit for changes
• AsyncAPI is an open initiative for defining asynchronous APIs, providing a specification, and tooling such as code generation.
• Use the AsyncAPI Generator to generate skeleton code and object models for event-driven microservices