Solace Connect - Favorite Sessions

marc
marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin
edited March 2021 in General Discussions #1

Hi,
This week is Solace Connect, which is our first ever Virtual User Group. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. Register Here

But I want to know about your experience:

• What was your favorite session(s)? Why?
  • Are there any sessions that you would like to see next time?

If you haven't registered yet here is a sneak peak at some of the developer sessions that are available ;)

Comments

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin

I just watched the "Southwest Airlines Event-Driven Journey with Solace" and it was interesting to see what their use-cases are in the field of aviation and event-driven architectures! I have on the list as well "Design To Runtime Using Event Portal And SEMP APIs" from the on-demand videos

And of course - watching the developer content!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 25

I'm watching the live Fireside chat with Dennis, Shawn, and Mychelle right now! If you want to ask the anything, join now! https://connect.solace.events/live-session-march-24/

• marc

Nice @Tamimi I'll have to check that one out!

And thanks for the reminder @trishm; I'll have to bring that up now since it's live :)

• marc
    edited March 2021 #5

I found my new favorite talk so far! I highly recommend the "Replay Demo Deep Dive" session. Even if you're already familiar with Solace Replay Ed has a really cool demo that I'll have to get the code for ;)

You can find the talk on the Developers page!

Sneak Peak: