Anyone using Quarkus or Micronaut with Solace Event Brokers?

Options
marc
marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 920 admin

Hey all,

I've been getting a few questions lately around using Quarkus or Micronaut with Solace messaging APIs. I'll admit I'm not an expert in either of those, is anyone using them? If so, have you been successful? Any chance you can share a project?

@gaetancollaud - I saw you posted a while back about Quarkus, did you get it working?

thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• gaetancollaud
    gaetancollaud Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi,

I used Solace with Quarkus successfully. I just had an issue with some certificates but that was resolved in the post that you mentioned. And this issue was only when compiling to a native executable. The JVM mode was fine.

I cannot show you the code, but it's just a simple java app using the Quarkus framework, nothing fancy.

Cheers

• marc
    Options

Thanks @gaetancollaud, and you used JCSMP as your messaging API?

• gaetancollaud
    gaetancollaud Member Posts: 6
    Options

I used JCSMP yes, but also SEMP for config purposes

• marc
    Options

Awesome, thanks @gaetancollaud

• RomainCaret
    RomainCaret Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys, is it possible to have an idea on how you can use JCSMP with Quarkus ?
  • marc
    Options

Hi @RomainCaret,

I haven't had a chance to try it out - are you running into a certain issue? My understanding is that it should "just work".

The previous issue that @gaetancollaud ran into regarding SSL was resolved here: https://solace.community/discussion/485/quarkus-native-and-solace-client-issue

Hope that helps!