Solace Developer Spotlight: Naman Mathur

hong
hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hometown: Rajasthan, India

Live in: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Primary programming language(s): Little bit of Java, but mostly its integration platforms. I discovered MuleSoft 2 years ago and currently am working with Solace PubSub+ as well.

How did you start as a developer?

It started when I was in my college doing small projects in Java. After that, I got an internship in the same domain. However, currently I’m working in the integration domain.

What is your typical day like?

I have black tea in the morning and then I work out for an hour before starting my work. We have a team meeting once every two days to interact and share things. After that, I check my calendar to see if there is something scheduled for the day. Additionally, I read blogs and docs that could help me get better.

What is your favorite thing about being a developer?

Problem solving and in general just realizing that there are endless opportunities to grow and make an impact.

What project are you currently working on?

Currently I’m working on a project that integrates Solace PubSub+ with MuleSoft. I primarily work on object and account creation and their configuration, mapping, and monitoring.

What new skills or technologies are you learning?

Solace PubSub+, MuleSoft, and Solidity

What cool tech trends are you seeing?

I really like AI. I also think blockchain is going to be something big given that how secure and transparent it is.

What advice do you have for other developers?

Engage with people, talk to them, try to become an active member of the community, be quick to adapt to new things, and help others.

If you could retire now, what would you do?

I’d probably visit a few countries that I’ve been wanting to and just enjoy the nature there.

If you were a Solace Developer Community admin for one day, what would you do?

Well, I’m not sure what I’d do, probably something along the lines of encouraging people to contribute as much as they can to the community.

Do you have anything else to share with the Community?

Let’s make this community one of the best places to learn and explore!

What is your favourite activity outside of the office?

I like travelling and listening to music. I sing as well (I mean that’s what I like to pretend.)

What is your proudest accomplishment of this year?

Discovering Solace and earning two certifications. And I intend to continue my learning.

Read more:

Comments

• namanmathur16
    namanmathur16 Member Posts: 9

Awesome. Thank you so much @hong for giving me this opportunity. It's great to be featured in the Solace dev spotlight.

• Aaron
    Aaron Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 508 admin

Nice one..!! 🙌 Good to have you around, @namanmathur16 .

• namanmathur16

Thanks Aaron. Your tutorials on YouTube are of great help. Understanding basics became a lot easier. Thanks for that. :smile:

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Thanks for sharing @namanmathur16. Exciting that you're learning Solidity as well! I would like to take some time to learn that at some point as well. Have you written any contracts deployed to the blockchain?

What is your favourite activity outside of the office?

I like travelling and listening to music. I sing as well (I mean that’s what I like to pretend.)

Hahaha. Any music videos with you singing out there 😝 !?

• namanmathur16

@marc Good to know that you're also interested in Solidity. Well as of now, I have deployed my basic smart contract on test blockchain on JavaScript VM and will soon deploy on Binance Smart Chain as well.

Regarding my music videos, fortunately for others, I haven't recorded myself singing yet. I would like to do it though, once I learn how to play a guitar flawlessly.

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Awesome, that's exciting re: test blockchain and BSC as well! Hope it goes smoothly for you :)