Where can I find release notes for SolaceSystems.SolClient.Messaging C# lib from 10.7.0.0 onwards?

dumrat
dumrat Member Posts: 1

Sometimes having issues with the client I'm working on being a slow consumer. Using SolaceSystems.SolClient.Messaging 10.7.0.0 and difficult to upgrade due to company policies. I want to know if there's any bug fixed in the client lib after this version regarding slow consumers. I tried looking for them, but I can't find release notes for all the versions since then. Is there a central location I can find these?

Tagged:

Comments

• hong
    hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dumrat, you can find the latest release notes at solace.com/downloads. Customers can get old versions from products.solace.com.

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 919 admin

I also want to thank you for the feedback @dumrat. This is definitely a gap in public information right now and we are going to look at making the release history of our APIs more publicly accessible. 👍

• AlexanderGuppy
    AlexanderGuppy Member Posts: 2

Any update on release notes please?

products.solace.com appears to point to a portal and not really public accessible - any reason why release notes are hidden away? Am looking for the .Net SolClient earlier versions as well.

• hong

@AlexanderGuppy, what are the versions do you want? I see if I can send the release notes to you.

• AlexanderGuppy
    AlexanderGuppy Member Posts: 2

10.3 to latest please.

• hong

@AlexanderGuppy, I've sent them to you. Please check your messages.

• TylerMoor
    TylerMoor Member Posts: 1

@hong I'm also looking for release notes for .Net SolClient.Messaging package, in particular from 10.3.1 to 10.15.0. Are those available publicly yet?

• hong

Hi @TylerMoor, I'm working on this and we will get back to you soon.