When we create new consumer then it is creating queue in fomart scst/wk/exclusive/plain/*

Options

How to avoid creating this queue because it creates extra queue.
I want to listen on queue which is already created and just map to it

Comments

• TomF
    TomF Member, Employee Posts: 406 Solace Employee
    Options

Hi @ajinkyasagar, can you give us some more details? What API are you using, and how are you binding to the queue? Are you using Spring?

When you connect, there is the option to create to a queue or provision your own.

• JamilAhmed
    JamilAhmed Member, Employee Posts: 17 Solace Employee
    Options

Hi @ajinkyasagar, this item seems to trip up a lot of people. Please see this previous answer:
    https://solace.community/discussion/comment/3528#Comment_3528

• ajinkyasagar
    ajinkyasagar Member Posts: 24
    Options

Thanks i will try this

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin
    Options

hey @ajinkyasagar - let me know if the previous answer resolves your issue and i will go ahead and delete this post . Thanks!

• ajinkyasagar
    Options

@Tamimi you can go ahead delete post..we have reference to other post

• ajinkyasagar
    Options

Is it possible to schedule zoom calls if required help on anything in future?

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin
    edited October 2021 #8
    Options

Hey @ajinkyasagar - you can always interact with the community and solace employees through this forum via questions. We also run regular office hours where we answer questions on a live streamed session, this is where you can also ask some live questions while we stream. You can checkout the full playlist here

You can also keep an eye on the community for an announcement to public workshops you can attend, through those you can also ask any live interactive questions.

Alternatively if you have paid support you can contact solace support for further support.

Hopefully you've been finding the Solace Community helpful so far! Feel free to share any tips and tricks as well here under the tips and tricks section

• ajinkyasagar
    Options

This forum is really useful