Connector for Solace and Redis

We have a requirement for moving messages between Solace and Redis, is there a connector available already?

Tagged:

Comments

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Hi @kriishan_anz,

Hope you're doing well. I see this question got missed with end of the year activities/vacations. Were you able to find a solution? We don't have an official connector with Redis but folks usually integrate with Solace using JMS, MQTT or with our REST capabilities.

• kriishan_anz
    kriishan_anz Member Posts: 14

Hi @marc, firstly, wishing you a very Happy New Year!!

Thanks for the reply, we haven't found any solution yet. This was for a future piece of work and I was just exploring the options. Is there any plan to have a Solace Redis connector in future?

• amackenzie
    amackenzie Member, Employee Posts: 260 Solace Employee

Hello, I am the Product Manager for connectors at Solace.

We do not have any immediate plans for a Redis connector, however, we have a new connector capability that can result in a quicker time-to-market for connectors based on customer demand.

Further information on the new connector family is discussed here.

As for the specific ask for a Redis connector, can I ask that you formalize your request via our Connector Hub request form? It helps determine customer demand for a specific connector.

Cheers, Andrew

• amackenzie
    amackenzie Member, Employee Posts: 260 Solace Employee

Also note that Redis is supported by Apache Beam/IO and Solace has a Beam connector. While it does introduce the need to run Apache Beam/Google Cloud Dataflow, it might be an option for you.

GitHub - SolaceProducts/solace-apache-beam: Solace connector for Apache Beam / Google Cloud Dataflow