Would it be possible for you to confirm whether this is a defect or expected behavior?

Options
Yash
Yash Member Posts: 1

Greetings,

It has come to my attention while exploring the PubSub+ Cloud Console that the "Add New" button does not appear to work properly on the Clients Profile page.

Here is a screen capture that shows how to reproduce this issue:

https://www.loom.com/share/5a5f23dc8b714f77a4dc4ab5c15ad463

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Aaron
    Aaron Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 527 admin
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Huh! Wacky! So you try to add a new one, cancel out of it, try to edit an existing one, cancel out of that one too, and then can't add a new one. Just tried: yup. Bug. I'll report to Solace Support.

Note: I'm sure this is just some weird GUI coding glitch, nothing to do with the broker. Reloading the page makes it go back to working as expected.

Thanks for reporting, @Yash!

Answers

• Aaron
    Aaron Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 527 admin
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Huh! Wacky! So you try to add a new one, cancel out of it, try to edit an existing one, cancel out of that one too, and then can't add a new one. Just tried: yup. Bug. I'll report to Solace Support.

Note: I'm sure this is just some weird GUI coding glitch, nothing to do with the broker. Reloading the page makes it go back to working as expected.

Thanks for reporting, @Yash!

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 920 admin
    Options

FYI @Yash this issue has been fixed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!