Debizium Connector

Hi, I posted to check on this a few months back, but haven't heard any update. Opening this up again to see if there is any news

Comments

• dreamoka
    dreamoka Member Posts: 40 ✭✭✭

Can it work for NoSQL database? 

• amackenzie
    amackenzie Member, Employee Posts: 260 Solace Employee

@ranjitsingh Sorry for the delay. The PubSub+ Connector for Debezium CDC is available in a community -supported release at https://solace.com/connectors/debezium-cdc-connector/

Download links for both a runnable JAR package and also a container image are available, as well as the user guides.

@dreamoka the connector has been test with MongoDB. It should support the same databases as Debezium does.

• ranjitsingh
    ranjitsingh Member Posts: 6

@amackenzie reading the user-guide.md, it doesn't say anything about support for MS SQL.

Wanted to check if that will be supported by the connector ?

Based on your comment above debezium actually supports MS SQL. does that mean we can use this connector for SQL server as well ?https://debezium.io/documentation/reference/stable/connectors/sqlserver.html

• amackenzie

The connector uses an embedded Debezium engine for the CDC data access and should work with Debezium-supported sources.

• Kwongyiu
    Kwongyiu Member Posts: 1
    @amackenzie I had try out using v1.0.0. I wanted to output the capture change apply to MySQL. But facing issue. Below are my settings

Workflow 0: cdcsupplier (MySQL) -> solace
    Workflow 1: solace -> cdcsupplier (other MySQL server)

Not issue Ruth workflow 0.
    Workflow 1: message are consumed but not able to sync the data to my 2nd DB server.

Are there any sample configurations yaml which demo from solace -> MySQL?
  • Giftson
    Giftson Member Posts: 1

The Debezium version(1.9) used is little old in solace/solace-pubsub-connector-debezium:1.0.0 Docker Image. Any plan to update it to a version greater than 2.2?

• amackenzie

@Giftson we are looking at releasing a new version of the Debezium connector with updated dependencies in the next few weeks.