PubSub+ Messaging API for Java releases
The following API has been released and available for download:
- PubSub+ Messaging API for Java 1.0.0
This is the initial release of the PubSub+ Messaging API for Java. Solace created this API to modernize our JCSMP API. This is a separate standalone API which provides modern interfaces, patterns and usability in a native Java environment.
This version contains a feature set that allows for the common messaging patterns like publish/subscribe using Direct Messaging and Guaranteed Messaging. This API provides support for all deployments of PubSub+ across software, appliance, and cloud.
Future versions of the Java API will introduce more features as Solace builds out the roadmap for this API.
The Java API 1.0.0 supports:
- Connection management to PubSub+ event brokers
- Addition and removal of topic subscriptions
- Sending and receiving Direct and Guaranteed Messages
- Message compression
- Use of Selectors
- Kerberos authentication
- Message Replay
- Structured data types that allow interoperability between various architectures and programming languages
http://products.solace.com (requires your account name and password)
Solace product documentation can be found at https://docs.solace.com.