[New blog post for developers] Documenting Your Event Driven Architecture in 5 Steps
As organizations look to adopt an event-driven architecture, they might find difficulty in documenting the design process, understanding how changes might impact services, and how to verify that the runtime matches the intended design. In this blog post, Leah Robert looks at the step-by-step process on how to document your event-driven architecture to better understand how events move through your enterprise.
The blog post covers the following topics:
- Benefits of event-driven architecture
- Challenges of event-driven architecture
- Why you need event management
- How to document your event-driven architecture in 5 steps
- Automating event discovery to document older deployments
- Benefits of documenting your event-driven architecture
If you have questions or comments, post them below.