Production level Use Case of using Solace Event portal

Options
ProsenjitDas
ProsenjitDas Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

@marc
I am currently working on design and solutioning of event driven platform and we have done couple of POC on solace pub sub portal. I would like to know more on solace event driven portal designer tool . Like
1) How designer tool can be used to design E2E solution like on-boarding of application in event driven portal , designing events in between application, run time view of the events etc. ?

2) How will we achieve customer application onboarding into event driven platform ?

Best Answer

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 920 admin
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ProsenjitDas!

Welcome to the Solace Community and congratulations on passing the certification exams!

As you probably already know from taking the exams, the PubSub+ Event Portal has both a graphical user interface and a RESTful API that allow each organization to use the portal in the way that works best for them. Because of this, there isn't a one size fits all answer to the questions that you're asking. I think it would be best to jump on a quick call with one of our regional solution teams and chat about your use case. What time zone are you in? I can identify the right person and set something up. Depending on the day/time myself or another developer advocate should be able to join as well :)

Answers

• marc
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ProsenjitDas!

Welcome to the Solace Community and congratulations on passing the certification exams!

As you probably already know from taking the exams, the PubSub+ Event Portal has both a graphical user interface and a RESTful API that allow each organization to use the portal in the way that works best for them. Because of this, there isn't a one size fits all answer to the questions that you're asking. I think it would be best to jump on a quick call with one of our regional solution teams and chat about your use case. What time zone are you in? I can identify the right person and set something up. Depending on the day/time myself or another developer advocate should be able to join as well :)

• ProsenjitDas
    ProsenjitDas Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks @marc . I am going to discuss the same matter with sky cheok (sky.cheok@solace.com). Let's see how our discussion goes. Will keep you posted

• marc
    Options

Sounds good, thanks for the update @ProsenjitDas