GoLang API? Let's Go! 🚀
👀 Whats the news?
We've been working on a real treat for our developer community here at Solace over the past couple of months and that is --> drum roll please -->
The new Solace PubSub+ Messaging API for Go!
We will be releasing an early access to members of our community who are interested to use the bling new Go API .
⚙️ What features will be included in the early access?
Below are the features that are included in the Solace PubSub+ Messaging API for Go v0.9.0
- Direct Messaging (Publish, Receive, Subscribe/Unsubscribe)
- Persistent Messaging (Publish, Bind to Queue, Durable Endpoint Creation, Add/Remove Topic Subscription, Trigger Message Replay,Selectors)
- Broker Connectivity support ( SSL/TLS, Compression )
- Authentication: (Basic, Client Cert, OAUTH, Kerberos)
🤝 How can I take part?
Good question! Simply comment on the this community post here to stay up to date with the latest news on this new release. You can also let us know what projects you would like to use it in, any wish list, thoughts, or just general comments and questions you have about the API.
🏠 Cut the chase: Where can I download the API from?
Join this group! We will be uploading the archive API there for users to use and download 👇 https://solace.community/group/4-solace-early-access-golang-api
🛠 Samples; where are they?
We will be updating this post with GoLang samples! Stay tuned 🙌
🔊 What's in it for me? Why you should join this group
Being part of this EA group, you will have access to the following perks
- Swag when you give feedback and contribution
- Opportunity to give feedback on the API and shape the direction
- Collective knowledge from all the members of the group
- Tips and Tricks on how to use the API more efficiently
- Improve your GoLang programming skills!
Stay Tuned !