New Subscription Course: PubSub+ Cloud Account Management
Administrating a Solace PubSub+ account is key to ensuring your services run smoothly. You need to be able to manage users, audit user activity and generate API tokens. This course will teach you everything you need to know to successfully manage your PubSub+ Cloud account.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for whoever will be administrating your PubSub+ Cloud account. This will be the person responsible for ensuring your users have access and that your account has everything you need to develop and deploy your event driven architecture, so if you're responsible for overseeing your organizations event driven journey, this course is for you.
Here's everything that will be covered in this course:
- Setting up OpenID SSO for PubSub+ Cloud users
- Manually creating users
- Roles and permissions
- API token management
- Understanding service limits
- Understanding audit logs
- and more
What will you know how to do after this course?
After completing this course you will know how to do the following in PubSub+ Cloud:
- Create users and assign them their required roles
- Create Cloud API tokens with the required permissions for external applications
- Set up Single Sign On for federated login
- Read and understand your current service usage and your limits
- Manage your profile and notification settings
- Understand and manage Pre-Authentication
- Understand and monitor Cloud console activities with audit logs
Where can I take this course?
This course is a part of the Solace Learning Subscription at Solace Academy, so if your organization already has a learning subscription this is course is available to you! Learn more about Solace training and learning subscriptions here.