Solace Training and Certification

Options
Sabarinathan
Sabarinathan Member Posts: 2

Hello All,

I would like to learn Solace and want to complete certification. It would be really helpful if someone suggest me.

1) what is the Solace Certification path?(like Practitioner, Developer and Architect)

2) which training i need to start first?

Thanks in Advance

Tagged:

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Solace currently has 5 certifications, 3 of which are free and 2 that are a part of our learning subscription. The best certification to start with is the Solace Certified Solutions Consultant certification. The learning path has courses that cover all the essentials and is a great starting point.

Once you have completed that certification, practitioner certifications are the next "beginner" level, with associate certifications being more of an "intermediate" level.

• Sabarinathan
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @rey for your valuable reply :-)

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

Solace currently has 5 certifications, 3 of which are free and 2 that are a part of our learning subscription. The best certification to start with is the Solace Certified Solutions Consultant certification. The learning path has courses that cover all the essentials and is a great starting point.

Once you have completed that certification, practitioner certifications are the next "beginner" level, with associate certifications being more of an "intermediate" level.

• Sabarinathan
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @rey for your valuable reply :-)