Does Solace Pub Sub + Event Broker-Software (On Premise) have the Event portal ??

Options
neerajattri24
neerajattri24 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I was trying to evaluate the solace and wanted to understand if the Solace On-Prem version have the Event Portal .

Best Answer

• TomF
    TomF Member, Employee Posts: 406 Solace Employee
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @neerajattri24,

Event Portal is a SaaS product. It works perfectly well with On-Prem brokers though: for instance, you can download the Discovery Agent, run a discovery scan on your on-prem broker, and upload the results to Event Portal.

Answers

• TomF
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @neerajattri24,

Event Portal is a SaaS product. It works perfectly well with On-Prem brokers though: for instance, you can download the Discovery Agent, run a discovery scan on your on-prem broker, and upload the results to Event Portal.

• neerajattri24
    neerajattri24 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Tom, Thanks for the response, as you mention, the Event Portal is a SaaS product, this mean if i'm on the On-Prem solace then i wont be able to utilise the Event Portal feature such as creating Design,Discovery etc with having only on Premise .

• TomF
    Options

Hi @neerajattri24,

It's important to remember the two products are distinct. If you can use SaaS products, then you can use Event Portal, whether your PubSub+ Brokers are deployed on-premise or in the cloud.