A course for you: Introduction to Solace PubSub+ Cloud 101 Training
This instructor-led, three-day-long private on-site training course is designed for developers and engineering staff responsible for developing applications that leverage Solace messaging as well as administrators responsible for configuring and managing application-level features. It introduces Solace products and how you can spin up message broker services to meet your needs and scale on demand to any level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand at a high level the various features and capabilities provided by the Solace product line and how to administer them
- Understand at a high level the concepts and experience needed to work with Solace messaging
- Configure different delivery modes and implement exchange patterns for applications that are not tolerant to data loss
- Troubleshoot and monitor health of Solace products
- Understand the different levels of robustness supported by Solace such as high availability, disaster Recover, slow consumer manager, and fast failover
- Develop applications that leverage Solace messaging using your language or protocol of choice
- Understand at a high level how to design, describe, and discover events on the Event Portal
For more information about the course agenda and prerequisites, visit https://solace.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/EDU-CLOUD-101_Agenda.pdf.