Reprocess messages which are not Ack-back by consumer
Using JCSMP API.
This might be repetetive query, appreciate if you point me to solution.
1. I am using Guaranteed Delivery Queue 'DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT' to publish a message on queue.
2. I have Single Consume for this Queue
cons = session.createFlow(myXMLMessageListener, flow_prop, endpoint_props);
3. Messages are coming in a queue, consumer is reading messages, processing it and once processing is complteted successfully, message been Acknowledged, all good...
(Below is Issue)
4. There are 5 messages on the queue
- message 1 processed normally
- message 2 consumed by consumer, while processing message there was some application issue and COULD NOT ACKNOWLEDGED the message....!!!
- message 3, 4, 5 consumed and processed nomally and Acknowledged
- MESSAGE 2 still on the queue and not been reprocessed...
- To Reprocess message 2, application has to be restarted (so, basically reestablishing queue connection)
--> What needs to be done here to reprocess message 2 without restarting the application?