Now Available: PubSub+ Connector for Tibco EMS v.1.0.0
I am pleased to announce that a brand new Self-contained Connector is available to integrate data between Solace PubSub+ and Tibco Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) .
This connector is another in the Self-contained Connector family which are each dedicated to a specific data service, but all share a common architecture providing enterprise features such as:
- A local management server accessible over HTTP(s) and JMX exposing endpoints for:
- Health check
- Metrics monitoring
- Log file access
- Workflow adminstration (start & stop workflows)
- A common set of configuration options for:
- logging – log levels, log file size, archive and rollover rules, appenders to export to other log services
- security setup for management endpoints – authentication and authorization to the endpoints, TLS for HTTPS endpoints
- Various runtime deployment options:
- Active_Standby – for redundancy (you can have more than 1 standby instance)
- Active_Active – for horizontal scaling (where the source of data will support multiple active consumers such as a non-exclusive queue in PubSub+)
More information, documentation, and product downloads can be found on the Connector Hub.