Introducing Solace & EDA Icons for Architecture Diagrams
📣 I'm excited to share that we now have Solace & EDA Icons available for everyone in the Solace Community to use when creating architecture diagrams, specifically those built with the products of Solace PubSub+ Platform, including our event broker, event platform and wide range of APIs and connectors.
⭐️ Here are some examples!
⤵️ Download from the website:
Icons are available for:
- Solace Logos and Products: Lots of event broker options, and logos for other products, with cards that can be used to provide details.
- Messages: different kinds of messages, exchange patterns and queues.
- Event Meshes: Icons and backgrounds for representing event meshes.
- Integration: Solace messaging APIs and connectors, and supported open APIs and protocols.
- Endpoints: Applications, computers and connected devices, vehicles and buildings.
- Other Tech: Commercial and open source applications, clouds, containers, middleware, observability tools, etc.
✅ And you can download them for draw.io, Powerpoint or just .svg files you can use anywhere.
Let us know if you have any questions!