Can we have more than one static bridge between two VPNs?

Options
Shubham
Shubham Member Posts: 3
We want this so we can separate the subscriptions in remote VPN queue (can have more queue) for better management and fail-safe
Tagged:

Answers

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 921 admin
    Options

Hi @Shubham,

Did you give it a try? I've never seen that asked before, I'm not sure off the top of my head and don't see it mentioned in the documentation. I would try it and see if you get an error and also open a support ticket to have them confirm the configuration is okay for production if you don't get an error.

• Shubham
    Options

Hi Marc,

I have tried this and encountered error that the Login Response Already exist.
    Below is the screenshot

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 921 admin
    Options

Hi @Shubham,

In that case I'm going to say it's likely not possible. If you have access to support please open a ticket and have them confirm, but since it isn't covered in the docs anywhere I think you may only be allowed one bridge between the same static VPNs. My suggestion would be to use ACLs to ensure apps only have access to publish or consume events that they should be able to.

• Aaron
    Aaron Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 534 admin
    Options

Can't have more than one bridge between two specified VPNs. Please explain more what you are trying to achieve, or how you feel using only one bridge is insufficient for your needs?

• Shubham
    Options

Hi @Aaron,

We want to have multiple bridge connection so that we can separate the subscriptions in source VPN queue (if more bridge means, can have more queue) for better management and fail-safe.

Since we have one queue where we will keep all the subscription at source side, it will create problems for all the subscribed interface data if any one data queue at target side starts giving error (e.g. spool memory issue). This problem could have solved if the source queue could be made non-exclusive but that is not possible also.

Hope this gives you the idea of my use case