SolCharts - A simple utility to chart broker activity
I wrote a simple utility to chart Solace PubSub+ broker stats.
You can find it here - https://solacese.github.io/sol-charts/
SolCharts uses SEMP commands to pull monitoring stats from Solace PubSub+ brokers. It completely runs on the client side and hence any credentials put into the tool does not get sent anywhere except the message broker to execute SEMP commands.
The tool has the following features:
- Ability to chart upto 5 message brokers
- Save/Load config to/from local files
- HTTP/s basic authentication to the Solace PubSub+ broker
- Upto 5 charts from the application
- Ability to chart 4 VPN attributes per broker
- Ability to chart client attributes
- Hosted on github pages or as a standalone electron app
Here is a demonstration of how to use the app:
(Note the waving Solly once you start charting!)