Solace JMS transport errors.

sknaini
sknaini Member Posts: 5

I am using IBM IIB Java compute node using Java JMS API along with Solace jms api to send messages on Solace topics.
It was working fine for few intefaces with lower volumes.
A newly added interface has high volume and we are seeing few messages failing due to below JMS
exception and replays are working fine.
Can you please let me know about below error?

javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating producer - transport error (ClientRequestResponse Timeout (ADCTRL-ProducerOpenFlow))

Today saw another new errors also for few messages ...

“javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating connection - transport error ((Client name: host12302a0136/11941/#13173989c/vM0tEIljOT Local addr: 11.12.13.151:123456 Remote addr: ab-temr-1sol-test123.apphosttest.com:55555) - Error communicating with the router.)”

Comments

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 911 admin

Hi @sknaini,
    Since you're coding within a Java Compute node I'm assuming that your IIB message flow is actually setting up, connecting and tearing down a connection/session to the Solace broker for every message that is sent. Not ideal and probably why you're seeing issues with a higher through put use case. If you're using JMS then you should be able to use the JMS Output node which would connect once and keep the session open between your flow and Solace.
    -Marc

• sknaini

Hi Mark
    Thanks for the information.
    Solace is not one of the vendor to use in JMS Output node with built in configuration like TIBCO so
    we have to use a configurable service there too and saw a transient error.
    Does it too give any errors by using Configurable service?

• marc

Hi @sknaini,
    It's been awhile since I've used IIB (it was still called WMB at the time!) but I believe a configurable service is the correct option.
    Did you see this integration guide? It looks like it does use a configurable service w/ the JMS Input & Output nodes.
    https://docs.solace.com/Developer-Tools/Integration-Guides/Integrating-IBM-Integration-Bus-with-Solace.pdf

Hope that helps!

• sknaini

Thanks will try that option with the configurations given as it was also giving some transient error before.

• sknaini

Any idea if delaying the messages by a second fix the issue?

• marc

Hi @sknaini,
    I don't think delaying messages by one second would help. What message throughput numbers are you looking at?
    And can you verify in the Solace PubSub+ Manager (or via SEMP) that the client connection is remaining open and not being setup/tore down for each message?

• sknaini

I have it to closed for connection and session in the code also confirmed from the Admin team from Solace it is getting closed.