Solace Developer Spotlight: D Rajesh Kumar (aka rajeshdns)

Options
hong
hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hometown: Dhone (a small town in Andhra Pradesh), India

Live in: Helsinki, Finland (recently moved from Bangalore, India because of work)

Years of being a developer/architect: 16

Technical competencies: MuleSoft, Java/J2ee, Cloud Computing (Azure , AWS).

How did you start as a developer?

I started my career with Jamcracker (a product-based company) around 2006 as a Java developer. It was a great learning experience for me on the technology front including cloud computing. Over the last 7+ years, I have been working on MuleSoft projects with different clients in different industry domains including platform setup, solution architecture, and presales activities. As part of my current work, I started working on Solace PubSub+ platform for event-driven architecture.

Right now, I am Lead Architect for MuleSoft Practice within TCS.

What is your typical day like?

Typically, I start with morning status calls. Then I have a short tea break. Whenever I have time, I write code and debug. I also read technical blogs and visit technical communities such as MuleSoft, Solace, and Java forums.

What is your favorite thing about being a developer?

I love coding and debugging. I spend most of the time writing code for POCs.

What project are you currently working on?

Currently I am involved in multiple projects:

• I am an advisor for some digitalization projects.
  • I lead the C4E setup for one client.
  • I serve as Lead Architect for one of the leading telecom projects.
  • I am responsible for part of presales activities in Integration and API space.

What new skills or technologies are you learning?

I am exploring more on Event-Driven Architecture and Async use cases, which leads me to learn more about Solace PubSub+. Meanwhile, I am learning the new strategies and additions of Mulesoft.

How do you learn about Solace PubSub+?

I actively get engaged with Solace Developer Community. I read tutorials in Solace Codelabs. I find the training and certification programs from Solace very helpful.

What cool tech trends are you seeing?

Currently, the industries are focusing on digitalization to make everything connected. Therefore, APIs are playing an important role. There are a lot of opportunities for APIs in event-driven architecture.

If you were a Solace Developer Community admin for one day, what would you do?

I would set up a group in all the major social channels such as LinkedIn for people to discuss about Solace events, read blogs, share knowledge, exchange certification tips and information. It is important to collaborate with people regardless of their roles (developer/architect/business analyst, etc.).

I would have developer meetups and provide some industry use cases where Solace PubSub+ is used. Those use cases help those who are preparing for the Solace certification exams.

What is your proudest accomplishment of the past year?

I got Solace Certified. I am now a Solace Certified Solutions Consultant and a Solace Certified Event Driven Architecture Practitioner. Additionally, I passed the AWS and Azure entry-level certifications.

What is your Solace wish?

I would love to see more on Event Portal for seamless integration with Async APIs, like governance of Async APIs end to end through the portal, starting from designing APIs to managing with consumers.

Read more:

Comments

• rajeshdns
    rajeshdns Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options

wow! excellent, First thing , thanks @hong for considering my name to be here and personally feel very happy to be here and these post gives me motivation to do much more.

Of course when I was thinking to learn here 6 months back, I remember @Tamimi @trishm @Magali_Boulet encouraging and sharing data to learn and explore.. over I can say amazing team.. always, I see ready to help community members to engage more...

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin
    Options

Happy to see your developer spotlight highlighted with us here on the Solace Community @rajeshdns! There is indeed alot to explore here for sure and your contributions have been super valuable. I see you have a SolaceDevelopers sticker on your laptop as well ! 🙌