Publish / Subscribe - REST Way
I have been following article https://tutorials.solace.dev/rest-messaging/publish-subscribe/ for long time but not really able to get it 100% working.
Below are some of the issue I am confused with
1. Operational state of my RDP, Rest Consumer and Q is down but they are enabled.
2. Node Server is up and running and below both the commands are working fine.
Not able to differentiate whats the difference
curl -X POST http:localhost:8089/T/rest/pubsub \ -d "Hello World REST" \ -H "content-type: text" \ -H "Solace-delivery-mode: direct" \ --user solace-cloud-client:mypassword
curl -X POST http:localhost:8089/T/rest/pubsub \ -d "Hello World REST" \ -H "content-type: text" \ -H "Solace-delivery-mode: direct"
- Third point is, please correct my understanding. In this setup, messages can be posted to broker in REST way and once received at broker end they will be passed to registered rest customers like in the example rc1 is the registered customer
- What is POST Request Target i.e. /rest/tutorials
- Can that node server be replaced with one Spring Boot Application. If yes, do I need to expose any end point in it?