Router does not support guaranteed subscriber flows

NaGG
NaGG Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

Hi SolaceDevs,
We are facing below error while consuming the messages from the queue.
Seems we will need to enable the Guaranteed message on message vpn and client-profile level but how can we enable on PubSub+ Cloud.

Thanks,
NaGG

Comments

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Hey @NaGG,
    Hmm. Not sure what's going on there, guaranteed messaging should be enabled by default in any Cloud Messaging Services.
    Can you click the "chat with us" button (This will bring you to a real person :) ) in the cloud console? I believe they'll be able to see your actual service details and help you out more quickly.

• marc
    edited May 2021 #3

You can check your client-profile on the "Manage" tab, but you might need to go into the PubSub+ Manager to see what profile is assigned to the client-username that you're using as well. You can get to the PubSub+ Manager via the link at the top right of the screenshot below if you need to.

• marc

In the PubSub+ Manager if you go to "Access Control" you can see your client-usernames and which ACL-Profile & Client-Profile are assigned to them.

• NaGG
    NaGG Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

@marc said:
    In the PubSub+ Manager if you go to "Access Control" you can see your client-usernames and which ACL-Profile & Client-Profile are assigned to them.

Thanks @marc , I have created own Client Username and mapped that username to the queues. Its due to incorrect Client Profile and ACL Profile selection.
    By the way, I didn't expected support for trail accounts. Loved it :smile:

Thanks,
    NaGG

• marc

Awesome! Glad you figured out the issue and that they were able to help you out. 👍