Solace Developer Spotlight: Nagaraju Kshathriya (aka NaGG)

hong
hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hometown: Chittoor, Awesome place in Andhra Pradesh, India
Born and brought up in: Chittoor, India
Years of being a developer: 4
Primary programming language(s): Little bit Python but most of the time, I’m into integration platforms and currently exploring MuleSoft as a developer/architect.

How did you start as a developer?

I joined a start-up in India as a Python developer in 2016 and then joined Accenture as a MuleSoft developer where I explored MuleSoft and its capabilities.

Currently I’m working as Integration Consultant at Wipro Limited.

What is your typical day like?

As a coffee lover, I start my day with coffee.

First I check my to-do list, pick up the high-priority user stores/bugs/incidents, and start working on those. Here are my typical day tasks:

• Connect with the MuleSoft EMEA Team to discuss plans and MuleSoft Platform activities.
  • Contribute to our tech hub MuleSoft Practice and help other resources to get certified.
  • Conduct internal training and organize meetups.
  • Mentor junior developers about better coding guidelines and best practices and encourage them to learn new things.
  • Showcase the Solace PubSub+ capabilities to Practice members as we are evaluating the platform.
  • Spend around two hours writing blogs for my website vanchiv.com.
  • Answer questions on the MuleSoft forum and Solace Developer Community.

What is your favorite thing about being a developer?

Being a developer is like being a student for life. Every day, I can learn something new and share the knowledge with others.

What project are you currently working on?

I’m currently working on Salesforce integration with SAP and also developing a POC on Solace with MuleSoft as the Anypoint MQ has some limitations such as no Replay mechanism. Once I complete the POC project, our Practice people may consider replacing Anypoint MQ with Solace PubSub+.

What new skills or technologies are you learning?

I am exploring MuleSoft, Solace PubSub+, Azure, and WordPress. If I get a chance, I will also learn Machine Learning.

How do you learn about Solace PubSub+?

I watch the videos, webinars, and Aaron’s Office Hours in the Solace YouTube channel, attend the awesome training by Solace, try my hands on PubSub+ Cloud on Docker, and write blogs on Solace’s technologies and products.

What cool tech trends are you seeing?

The coolest tech trend I am seeing currently is Artificial Intelligence as a Service. It is a computerized system built to mimic human behavior and intelligence to perform tasks such as image and pattern recognition and speech with decision making.

I do believe AI will be able to do these things more accurately and faster than humans one day!

What advice do you have for other developers?

Don’t stick with what you're doing right now. Go beyond and learn as much as possible. Learn the basics of any technology you come across.

For instance, if you are a MuleSoft developer, you may have to integrate with different systems such as Salesforce, SAP, databases, etc. So, learn the basics of these systems and get the basic certifications. It will definitely help you one day for sure.

If you could retire now, what would you do?

I would do two things:

1. Organic farming: Nowadays everything seems to have pesticide. I’d like to do organic farming to make people healthy.
  2. Education: I came from a remote area where the education system is the worst, so I’d like to teach the unprivileged students who can’t afford education.

If you were a Solace Developer Community admin for one day, what would you do?

I wish I could. I would create a broad plan to showcase the capabilities of Solace’s products and technologies to the world. In particular, I would

• Run developer meetups every month and showcase what Solace can do.
  • Conduct workshops online and in the top universities such as IIT and IIM.
  • Engage with developers immensely as these people are pillars.
  • Organize hackathons and summits every quarter.
  • Help developers who are using PubSub+ to solve their complex problems.

What is your favorite activity outside of the office?

I spend most of the time with my family and friends. I like to travel and meet new people and know their cultures. I am learning photography. On weekends, I also write blogs.

Do you have anything else to share with the Community?

Keep up the good work you are doing right now and learn as much as possible. Money can be stolen but not knowledge and skills.

What is your Solace wish?

I want to work with the awesome team at Solace one day!

Read more:

Comments

• manish
    manish Member Posts: 45 ✭✭✭

Congratulation!!! @NaGG , Welcome to Spotlight

• NaGG
    NaGG Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

@manish said:
    Congratulation!!! @NaGG , Welcome to Spotlight

Thanks @manish. Hope to do awesome things with Solace like we did with MuleSoft.

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin

Great to have you highlighted on our Developer Spotlght, @NaGG !! You definitely add great value to our community from your contributions keep up the great work :) And stay tuned for more community activities and interactions!

• NaGG
    NaGG Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 #5

@Tamimi said:
    Great to have you highlighted on our Developer Spotlght, @NaGG !! You definitely add great value to our community from your contributions keep up the great work :) And stay tuned for more community activities and interactions!

Thanks @Tamimi. Proud to be a part of Solace Community. Looking forward to achievement more. Special thanks to Solace Developer Community team for the awesome gift :smiley:

• himanshu
    himanshu Member, Employee Posts: 67 Solace Employee

Way to go @NaGG !! You are a valuable member of the Solace Community! Looking forward to great stuff from you!

• nram
    nram Member, Employee Posts: 80 Solace Employee

Very insightful @NaGG ! Thanks for your contributions! +1 to starting the day with coffee and learning for life as coder! Well said!

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Congratulations @NaGG! Thanks for sharing. I love that you'd put efforts into organic farming and education if you were to be able to retire now :)