Salesforce Boomi Events sample code

Hello

It says here that code is available from this Community - does anyone know how we can get it?

https: //codelabs.solace.dev/codelabs/boomi-salesforce-codelab/

"⚙️ Boomi configuration

At this point, Solace is not part of the Boomi Process Library. Reach out to us at the Solace Community and we will get the code to you."

Thanks

Best Answer

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin
    #2 Answer ✓

Hi @kalyson,

Thanks for catching this. When we first published the codelab you couldn't yet choose Solace in the Boomi Process Library so we would provide the plugin manually to folks that wanted Early Access. The good news is, now Solace is part of the Boomi Process Library so you can just add it from there :)

I'll open an issue to get that inaccurate statement removed from the codelab.

Answers

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin
    #3 Answer ✓

Hi @kalyson,

Thanks for catching this. When we first published the codelab you couldn't yet choose Solace in the Boomi Process Library so we would provide the plugin manually to folks that wanted Early Access. The good news is, now Solace is part of the Boomi Process Library so you can just add it from there :)

I'll open an issue to get that inaccurate statement removed from the codelab.

• kalyson
    kalyson Member Posts: 2

That's great! Thanks!

• Devajeet
    Devajeet Member Posts: 5

Also, to add to @kalyson's query, in the same codelab it was demonstrated with a built-in process in Boomi. My query is do we need to create all of these 4 integration processes by ourselves or is it there in the process library of boomi? @marc