The New Designing your Event-Driven Architecture course at Solace Academy

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Solace Training #1

Implementing an event driven architecture with your organization begins with designing that architecture, which includes some key concepts and topics. Keeping in mind that every organization is different, we created the Designing your Event Driven Architecture course to teach the important concepts that need to be learned and the important questions that need to be asked in order to be confident that the architecture your organization implements will be well thought out and efficient.

This course is part of the Solace PubSub+ Event Portal learning path, an ever growing learning plan for the new Solace PubSub+ Event Portal.

How do I take the course?

While the Designing your Event Driven Architecture course is available for individual purchase, it is strongly recommended that instead you purchase a Solace Learning Subscription. The Solace Learning Subscription will give you access to many in depth courses on Solace concepts and products, as well as access to exclusive certifications.

Who is this course for?

This course is designed for anybody who will be involved in designing your organizations event driven architecture. This could include enterprise architects, application level architects or even developers involved in your EDA design process.

Make sure you sign up to Solace Academy and purchase a subscription to gain access to this great course that includes:

What will be learned?

The following subjects will be covered:

• Lifecycle managing your event driven applications
  • Applying Event Portal to your organization
  • Designing Application Domains
  • Designing Applications in event portal
  • Designing events and topic addresses
  • Designing schemas

What skills will you learn?

By the end of this course you will be able to fully design an event driven architecture based on your organization.

Comments

• Yashodhan
    Yashodhan Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2022 #2

@rey

Hi Rey

I just cleared Solace Certified Event Driven Integration Associate exam and downloaded the certificate.

However the certificate has error in date section. Not sure whom to report this at Solace.

Can you help me to report this error to correct person who can resolve the issue so that I can re-download the certificate in proper format.

Regards

Yashodhan

• hong
    hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yashodhan I'll contact and ask the training team to fix it. Will let you know when it is fixed.

• dishantlangayan
    dishantlangayan Member, Employee Posts: 3 Solace Employee

@Yashodhan - Apologies for the delay on this. I have updated your Certificate and sent it you on our LinkedIn conversation. It has been updated on Academy as well.

Thanks,

Dishant