Solace Pubsub+ Event Broker Operator is Now Available!
I am excited to announce that Solace has launched its own Kubernetes Operator a.k.a Solace Pubsub+ Event Broker Operator , Version 1.0.0 and it is available at https://github.com/SolaceProducts/pubsubplus-kubernetes-quickstart.
Pubsub+ Event Broker Operator makes event broker deployment declarative in a kubernetes cluster , hence making it easy for users to perform operational tasks.
The Operator is free to use . Below are the features covered in first release:
- Installing a PubSub+ Software Event Broker in non-HA , HA or dev mode.
- Adjusting the deployment to updated parameters (with limitations).
- Upgrading to a new broker version.
- Repairing the deployment.
- Enabling Prometheus monitoring.
- Providing status of the deployment.
Check out my video to see the Operator in action at https://solace.com/resources/videos/pubsub-event-broker-deployment-in-kubernetes-cluster
Stay tuned for many more exciting feature releases in the Operator. 😎
Shweta Mazumder , Product Manager