Solace PubSub+ broker / Informatica Cloud Integration over AMQP
Hi community members
I created this integration to assist one of our customers with their use case to integrate to Informatica cloud to a Solace PubSub+ broker over the protocol AMQP.
The steps are briefly as follows:
- Setup SDKPerf-jmsamq on your local computer.
- Setup a cloud Solace PubSub+ broker with a non-exclusive queue named ‘orderQ’ & create a subscription on this queue: retail/order/created
- Create the connection to the Solace PubSub+ broker in Informatica cloud using AMQP.
- Create the flow in Informatica Cloud to consume messages from the broker's queue and to send the same message back to a different queue in the broker.
- Use SDKPerf-jmsamq to publish messages to the broker on the queue retail/order/created
- Use SDKPerf-jmsamq to subscribe to messages that were published back to the Solace PubSub+ broker on a different queue.
Detailed steps are in the attached document.
Note: I would disable cache in your browser while using Informatica Cloud. Some drop down fields do not refresh, even if you refresh the page.