Favourite Solace Swag

Tamimi
Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin

A bunch of people from the community have been getting some Solace Swag - what is your favourite?! Post it on this thread in the comments below and show us what you have. My favourite is the Solace Community shirt with the Solace mug

Comments

• Tamimi

Hey @danielcurtis @naag @FWinkler79 what swag did you get after participating in our lightning talks?

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

The socks are my favorite so far!

• Kuladeep
    Kuladeep Member Posts: 25

I have'nt got any. but as per images shared above It looks like T-Shirt :wink:

• Magali_Boulet
    Magali_Boulet Member, Employee Posts: 10 Solace Employee

I like the mug. A bit old fashion, but this is what I’m using every day to clean up my glasses!

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 914 admin

Awesome @Magali_Boulet ! I've got a few old school orange ones of those that say "Solace Systems" + "Middleware Appliances" from when I was a customer many years ago :)

• Tamimi

That's cool @Magali_Boulet ! I snagged a "Solace Systems" old old school hat from the office to look more retro and cool 😎

• Magali_Boulet
    Magali_Boulet Member, Employee Posts: 10 Solace Employee

I also have this bottle, very convenient for my boxing lessons!

• ProsenjitDas
    ProsenjitDas Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

@Tamimi said:
    A bunch of people from the community have been getting some Solace Swag - what is your favourite?! Post it on this thread in the comments below and show us what you have. My favourite is the Solace Community shirt with the Solace mug

Looking forward to get my swag from solace :smile:

• hong
    hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ProsenjitDas, there are many ways to get Solace swag as a community member. See details at https://solace.community/discussion/439/new-badge-for-community-contributors.

• arih
    arih Member, Employee Posts: 125 Solace Employee

@Tamimi said:

I've got the Hello World t-shirt, bottle, stickers. But I'm a sucker for t-shirt I guess :) And I'mma keep trying for this Solly t-shirt ;)

• anchalmishra916
    anchalmishra916 Member Posts: 1
    how to get the swags??
  • Tamimi

Hey @anchalmishra916 ! Please check your email I have sent a welcome swag code :)