Angular Enthusiasts: Solace Community Github highlight

Options
Tamimi
Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 493 admin

This week's Solace Community Github highlight is sponsored by the "Solace Message Client for Angular Applications" package! This project is lead by our community member @danielwiehl and includes an angular wrapper around our Solace JavaScript Messaging API, solclient.

Navigate to the Github repo and check out the getting started process and dont forget to check out the associated demo application!

For more information, check out our SolaceCommunity Github organization contribution guide to see how you can contribute your awesome tools and projects. Let us know if you have any questions/comments down below in the comments section 👇

Tagged:

Comments

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 921 admin
    edited March 2021 #2
    Options

Thanks for highlighting Tamimi. I just wanted to point out that there is also a Try-Me option linked on the github page that allows you to try it from the browser.

• Vamshi_Kurella
    Vamshi_Kurella Member Posts: 1
    Options

Is this implementable only with Latest angular version? Currently we are at Angular 8 and I am getting issues while running with this library

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 493 admin
    Options

Hey @Vamshi_Kurella ! I would highly recommend opening up an issue on the github repo since its an open source project. Make sure you put details on what the issue you are getting is :+1:

• danielwiehl
    danielwiehl Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi @Vamshi_Kurella

I just opened the issue https://github.com/solacecommunity/angular-solace-message-client/issues/33 describing your problem.

In order to support older Angular applications, we released version 12.0.1-preivy this morning. Unlike 12.0.1 it is compiled to the "view-engine" format and not "partial" format.

Please let me know if this version works for you.