pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis

Options
Misk
Misk Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

Hi
Trying to setup connectors pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis , but struggle to understand the documentation.
1. Were must this be running?
Connecting to Services on the Host

If services (e.g. PubSub+ event broker) are exposed on the localhost, they can be referred to using the container platform’s special DNS name which resolves to the internal IP address used by the host.

For example:

Docker

docker run -d --name my-connector \-v `pwd`/libs/:/app/external/libs/:ro \-v `pwd`/config/:/app/external/spring/config/:ro \--env SOLACE_JAVA_HOST=host.docker.internal:55555 \ solace/solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

cant found the \ solace/solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

can this be tested locally or need to be on a linux os/machine?

Is there any step by step or demor for this?

There seems to be two documentation, one for containers and one with a example files and start script
-

1. These are the steps that are required to run all quick-start examples:
    1. Update the provided samples/config/application.yml with the values for your deployment.
    Quick Start: Running the connector via command line Run: java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar -- spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config/ By default, this command will detect any Spring Boot config files as per Spring Boot’s default locations. For more info, see Configure Locations to Find Spring Property Files.

Quick Start: Running the connector via start.sh script For convenience purposes, connector may be also started through the shell script using following syntax:

The connector will not provision queues which do not exist.

 But i cant find these files and , were is these located?

Comments

• amackenzie
    amackenzie Member, Employee Posts: 260 Solace Employee
    Options

Hi. Apologies as there appears to be a couple of issues in the packaging and listing of the Kinesis connector.

1. I have updated the Download link at https://solace.com/integration-hub/amazon-kinesis-data-streams-connector/ . It now correctly downloads the standalone package to run the connector on VMs/cloud compute. The Documentation link there points to instructions on using this version. The Docker image is still available in the resources section at the bottom of the page.
    2. The 2 docs, User Guide and Image User Guide seem to have been created with an incorrect product build name of solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0-SNAPSHOTThis should NOT have the -SNAPSHOT suffix. In the 2 docs, please use the proper release name of /solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0 instead of what is written. I will get this fixed.

Hopefully that gets you over your issues.

• Misk
    edited February 13 #3
    Options
    Hi.
    Oki thanks you will try that.

we also notice that we got error running the example and start script within the product download page.
    https://products.solace.com/products/1.0GA/Connectors/Kinesis/Current/
    Directory Contents of products/1.0GA/Connectors/Kinesis/Current/1.0.0/

> java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config/
    15:20:36.769 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication - Application run failed
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to instantiate factory class [org.springframework.cloud.config.client.ConfigServerConfigDataLocationResolver] for factory type [org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolver]
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FailureHandler.lambda$throwing$0(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:650)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FailureHandler.lambda$handleMessage$3(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:674)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.instantiateFactory(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:231)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.load(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:206)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.load(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:160)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolvers.<init>(ConfigDataLocationResolvers.java:66)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironment.createConfigDataLocationResolvers(ConfigDataEnvironment.java:160)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironment.<init>(ConfigDataEnvironment.java:148)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.getConfigDataEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:101)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.postProcessEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:96)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.postProcessEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:89)
    at org.springframework.boot.env.EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.onApplicationEnvironmentPreparedEvent(EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.java:109)
    at org.springframework.boot.env.EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.java:94)
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.doInvokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:176)
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.invokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:169)
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:143)
    at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:131)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.multicastInitialEvent(EventPublishingRunListener.java:136)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.environmentPrepared(EventPublishingRunListener.java:81)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.lambda$environmentPrepared$2(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:64)
    at java.base/java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.doWithListeners(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:118)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.doWithListeners(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:112)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.environmentPrepared(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:63)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.prepareEnvironment(SpringApplication.java:352)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:303)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1302)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1291)
    at com.solacecoe.connectors.kinesis.AWSKinesisConnector.main(AWSKinesisConnector.java:35)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:103)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:580)
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:108)
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)
    at org.springframework.boot.loader.PropertiesLauncher.main(PropertiesLauncher.java:467)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Log types cannot be injected, please use DeferredLogFactory
    at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolvers.lambda$new$0(ConfigDataLocationResolvers.java:64)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver.lambda$ofSupplied$3(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:585)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver$1.resolve(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:601)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver.lambda$and$0(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:551)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver$1.resolve(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:601)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)
    at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:1024)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:575)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(AbstractPipeline.java:260)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:616)
    at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:622)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FactoryInstantiator.resolveArgs(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:387)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FactoryInstantiator.instantiate(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:377)
    at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.instantiateFactory(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:228)
    ... 32 common frames omitted

• amackenzie
    Options

can you post your start.sh command and where your application.yml is?

*note for the future, could you use the code formatting of this site to paste in error logs and/or code? It makes it much easier to read. ;)

• Misk
    Options

tree

├── LICENSE.pdf
    ├── User-Guide-Container.md
    ├── User-Guide-Container.pdf
    ├── User-Guide.md
    ├── User-Guide.pdf
    ├── bin
    │ └── start.sh
    ├── libs
    │ ├── README.md
    │ └── README.pdf
    ├── licenses.txt
    ├── pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar
    └── samples
    ├── config
    │ └── application.yml
    └── docker
    └── docker-compose.yml

6 directories, 12 files

• Misk
    Options
    tried

./bin/start.sh -l libs -c samples

and

java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0 --spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config/

give the same error.
    - im guessing even if all parameters is correct inside the profile/application.yml, this error feels more like a java error?

If we adding solace ip/dns should it show a connection error or can this error msg be due to wrong parameters within the profile yaml file?

• amackenzie
    Options

I believe what you are missing (and this seems to be reflected in your error stack) is the location of your config.

I start my connectors as follows. This assumes I am in the root of the folder I unzipped my connector to:

./bin/start.sh -c ./samples/config -P 8095

The -c ./samples/config means it will look in that folder for a file called application.yml and the -P 8095 is to specify the port. I run lots of connectors on the same VM, so I usually specify the port to keep them all separated.

You have edited the application.yml to point to your Solace broker and your Kinesis resources, yes?

• Misk
    Options

ls -ltrah samples/config
    total 8
    drwxrwxr-x@ 4 michel.skoglund staff 128B Oct 31 09:43 ..
    drwxrwxr-x@ 3 michel.skoglund staff 96B Oct 31 09:43 .
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 2.8K Feb 13 22:41 application.yml

./bin/start.sh -c ./samples/config/ -P 8095
    java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config/

We have tried this localy for now to connect to a local docker pubsub on workstation mac, but also tried agains our on-prem.
    We are not really sure if we have set up against kinesis correct.
    but shouldnt it be another error msg if its a connections issue?

• Misk
    Options

But if we doing the podman or docker.

podman run -d --name my-connector -v pwd /libs/:/app/external/libs/:ro -v pwd/config/:/app/external/spring/config/:ro --env SOLACE_JAVA_HOST=127.0.0.1:55555 solace/solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0

We need to be on a linux or within openshift cluster?
    - this cant be done from local mac?

And the
    -v pwd /libs/:/app/external/libs/:ro -v pwd/config/:/app/external/spring/config/:ro
    - this how does it take the custom values from /libs/: and /config/
    or must the image be within the folder we unzipped? or adding this folder and profile files so it can add it?

• Misk
    edited February 13 #10
    Options

java --version
    openjdk 21.0.1 2023-10-17 LTS
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-21.0.1+12 (build 21.0.1+12-LTS)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-21.0.1+12 (build 21.0.1+12-LTS, mixed mode)

Here i run the commands
    pwd
    pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0

ls -ltr
    total 362368
    drwxrwxr-x@ 3 michel.skoglund staff 96 Oct 31 09:43 bin
    drwxrwxr-x@ 4 michel.skoglund staff 128 Oct 31 09:43 libs
    drwxrwxr-x@ 4 michel.skoglund staff 128 Oct 31 09:43 samples
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 90459 Oct 31 09:44 LICENSE.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 199977 Oct 31 09:44 licenses.txt
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 103326 Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide.md
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 1011682 Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 10297 Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide-Container.md
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 363352 Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide-Container.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 183739080 Oct 31 09:44 pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar

• Misk
    Options

so how do i create the images with the correct profile configuration and lib
    I need to create the image and when upload it to our nexus repository

• amackenzie
    Options

I don't think so. The connector version you are using does not use Spring Boot 3.x. The Kinesis connector will be released again with that upgrade, but for now the version you have should work.

the connector can absolutely be run from podman on the Mac.

podman run -d --name my-connector -v pwd /libs/:/app/external/libs/:ro -v pwd/config/:/app/external/spring/config/:ro --env SOLACE_JAVA_HOST=127.0.0.1:55555 solace/solace-pubsub-connector-aws-kinesis:1.0.0

I see there is a space between the pwd and the rest of the path here: -v pwd /libs/:/app/external/libs/:ro unless this is just a pasting error.

I am going to try this again today and let you know how I get on. I have not previously run this particular connector in podman so will try that.

• amackenzie
    Options

On running it standalone, not in podman, I think I gave you the wrong path to config:

you have: java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config/

but your folder path above indicates you don't have the samples/ folder so this should be:

java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:config/

• Misk
    Options

~/AT/S/T/C/p/pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0 .................................................................................. 3.11 py at 14:55:30

ls -ltrah
    total 362368
    drwxrwxr-x@ 3 michel.skoglund staff 96B Oct 31 09:43 bin
    drwxrwxr-x@ 4 michel.skoglund staff 128B Oct 31 09:43 libs
    drwxrwxr-x@ 4 michel.skoglund staff 128B Oct 31 09:43 samples
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 88K Oct 31 09:44 LICENSE.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 195K Oct 31 09:44 licenses.txt
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 101K Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide.md
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 988K Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 10K Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide-Container.md
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 355K Oct 31 09:44 User-Guide-Container.pdf
    -rw-rw-r--@ 1 michel.skoglund staff 175M Oct 31 09:44 pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar
    drwxr-xr-x@ 12 michel.skoglund staff 384B Feb 13 22:12 .
    drwxr-xr-x 6 michel.skoglund staff 192B Feb 14 14:30 ..

ls samples/config
    application.yml

pwd
    pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis/pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0

I run commands with the same error msg:

> java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:config/
    14:57:11.755 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication - Application run failed
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to instantiate factory class [org.springframework.cloud.config.client.ConfigServerConfigDataLocationResolver] for factory type [org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolver]

java -jar pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0.jar --spring.config.additional-location=file:samples/config
    14:58:42.447 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication - Application run failed

• amackenzie
    Options

ok… let me have a look and I will get back to you.

• Misk
    edited February 14 #17
    Options

Additional Info: -  same error msg after change the java version
    I changed my java version to:

java --version
    java 17.0.10 2024-01-16 LTS
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 17.0.10+11-LTS-240)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.0.10+11-LTS-240, mixed mode, sharing)

Also can mention im running a m3:

Hardware:

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
      Model Identifier: Mac15,7
      Chip: Apple M3 Pro

And im able to run other java application… and jar files

And if there was just that it couldn't found the config file should this kick in?

ERRS+=("Couldn't find configuration file "$CONFIG_FILE" for profile: $ACTIVE_PROFILE in "$CONFIG_FOLDER)

• Misk
    edited February 14 #18
    Options

I'm also getting the same error on WSL2 and windows 11
    wsl:

MiskLPro5i% java --version
    openjdk 17.0.9 2023-10-17
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 17.0.9+9-Ubuntu-122.04)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.0.9+9-Ubuntu-122.04, mixed mode, sharing)
    MiskLPro5i% ./bin/start.sh -c ./samples/config -P 8095
    Starting the pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis...
    22:50:06.700 [main] ERROR org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication - Application run failed

Windows 11

PS C:\Users\miche\Downloads\pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0> java --version
    openjdk 21.0.1 2023-10-17 LTS
    OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-21.0.1+12 (build 21.0.1+12-LTS)
    OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Temurin-21.0.1+12 (build 21.0.1+12-LTS, mixed mode, sharing)
    PS C:\Users\miche\Downloads\pubsubplus-connector-aws-kinesis-1.0.0>

other jar files and java application works.

Even if nothing is correct within the profile file, application.yaml, this error should not be appears, imo.
    Cause when it should be stuck in exceptions, error msg, within the e.g start script… so feel like it something wrong within compiled jar file

• Misk
    Options

We also having 2 other person to test this and they reported same error msg

• ravindra
    ravindra Member Posts: 3
    Options

We have also tried to run. And getting same error both on java 17 and 18.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Log types cannot be injected, please use DeferredLogFactory

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FailureHandler.lambda$throwing$0(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:650)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FailureHandler.lambda$handleMessage$3(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:674)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.instantiateFactory(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:231)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.load(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:206)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.load(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:160)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolvers.<init>(ConfigDataLocationResolvers.java:66)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironment.createConfigDataLocationResolvers(ConfigDataEnvironment.java:160)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironment.<init>(ConfigDataEnvironment.java:148)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.getConfigDataEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:101)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.postProcessEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:96)

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.postProcessEnvironment(ConfigDataEnvironmentPostProcessor.java:89)

at org.springframework.boot.env.EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.onApplicationEnvironmentPreparedEvent(EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.java:109)

at org.springframework.boot.env.EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.onApplicationEvent(EnvironmentPostProcessorApplicationListener.java:94)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.doInvokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:176)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.invokeListener(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:169)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:143)

at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:131)

at org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.multicastInitialEvent(EventPublishingRunListener.java:136)

at org.springframework.boot.context.event.EventPublishingRunListener.environmentPrepared(EventPublishingRunListener.java:81)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.lambda$environmentPrepared$2(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:64)

at java.base/java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.doWithListeners(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:118)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.doWithListeners(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:112)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplicationRunListeners.environmentPrepared(SpringApplicationRunListeners.java:63)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.prepareEnvironment(SpringApplication.java:352)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:303)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1302)

at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(SpringApplication.java:1291)

at com.solacecoe.connectors.kinesis.AWSKinesisConnector.main(AWSKinesisConnector.java:35)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:77)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:568)

at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(MainMethodRunner.java:49)

at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:108)

at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:58)

at org.springframework.boot.loader.PropertiesLauncher.main(PropertiesLauncher.java:467)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Log types cannot be injected, please use DeferredLogFactory

at org.springframework.boot.context.config.ConfigDataLocationResolvers.lambda$new$0(ConfigDataLocationResolvers.java:64)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver.lambda$ofSupplied$3(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:585)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$ArgumentResolver.lambda$and$0(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:551)

at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:197)

at java.base/java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:992)

at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:509)

at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:499)

at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:575)

at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(AbstractPipeline.java:260)

at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:616)

at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(ReferencePipeline.java:622)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FactoryInstantiator.resolveArgs(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:387)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader$FactoryInstantiator.instantiate(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:377)

at org.springframework.core.io.support.SpringFactoriesLoader.instantiateFactory(SpringFactoriesLoader.java:228)

... 34 common frames omitted

• dbudhiraja
    dbudhiraja Member, Employee Posts: 1 Solace Employee
    Options

Hi, Apologies as there were issues with the packaging of the connector. New package has been shared with the support team and they'll reach out to you and help you setup the connector.

• Misk77
    Misk77 Member Posts: 2
    Options

FYI .

We got help from solace and testing new version right now .

all looks good and seems to work .

thanks for the investigations and help .