RDP to Solace REST API
I want to cover the scenario that a queue forwards messages to another queue (on another Cluster/VPN) so:
1. I configured a RDP REST consumer for a queue (named Q-test) and filled in https://xxxxxxx.messaging.solace.cloud etc. bind it to the this queue
2. The status link is UP.
3. Tested the endpoint as well with Postman (https://xxxxxxx.messaging.solace.cloud).
4. Then I posted so messages to Q-test and expected the messages to be delivered on a queue that the RDP is posted to.
5. It works if I replace https://xxxxxxx.messaging.solace.cloud with something like requestbin (https://requestbin.com/) but on a Solace REST API endpoint it's not delivered.
6. Stats of the REST consumer shows Reason Peer TCP Closed..
What do I need to fix that it also successful can be delivered to an endpoint of another Solace queue via RDP? Any pointer for me?