Introductions Thread - New to the community? Start here!

2»

Comments

• kimmieer
    kimmieer Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2021 #102

Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Web development like in https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development with an object-oriented web framework like Hypertext Pre-processor or XML is another option. HTTP is an established protocol for transferring large collections of structured information over the internet. A server and a browser are required for enabling this web-based framework. It is helpful in developing scalable, dynamic websites for business organizations. XML is a very powerful markup language that enables web developers to create documents that can be read by web servers and browsers.

• Aravindh Ravi
    Aravindh Ravi Member Posts: 4

I’m Aravindh Ravi and you can find me on LinkedIn

I’m in Bangalore, India and but am originally from rural TamilNadu, India.

Job

Currently working in middleware and integration space, also I'm interested in learning about event driven architectures. Looking forward to learn and contribute from/to solace community.

For fun

In my free time, I used to play football and cricket. Short bike rides (~100 miles) on weekends with friends. Also I enjoying reading blogs, volunteering and books ranging from technical, self development to novels.

• hong
    hong Guest Posts: 480 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @Aravindh Ravi ! Glad you have joined the community. Looking forward to your engagement with and contribution to the community. FYI. The EDA Summit recordings are available in YouTube here. I'm sure you will find them useful.

• Aravindh Ravi
    Aravindh Ravi Member Posts: 4

Hi @hong thanks for the link. :)

• dola
    dola Member Posts: 5

I appreciate Hong for quick response for our team problem and today its resolved .
    As our company first time integrated with Solace and its successful.

Hi All , My Name is Dola.
    follow me :
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/dola-muduli-616473135/

Job:
    I am a Technical lead in Banking Payment integration and IBM middleware IIB

• hong

@dola Glad that your problem was solved. If you have some handy tips and tricks from your integration project, please share them with the community.

• ManuManu
    ManuManu Member Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm Emman our you can call me Manu.

Philippines. Currently working from home.

Job:
    Software Engineer
    I am currently attempting to integrate Solace PubSub+ so we can consume the events in that broker.

For Fun:
    Hoping that integration will be less of a headache. :smile:
    I do appreciate quick response in one of the admins here on the issue I raised in one of the thread.

• namanmathur16
    namanmathur16 Member Posts: 9

Welcome to the community @ManuManu :)

• hong

Welcome again, @ManuManu! Feel free to ask the community if you need help with your integration projects. Meanwhile, looking forward to your engagement with and contributions to the community.

• NaGG
    NaGG Member Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

Welcome Solace Community..! Congrats to SolaceDevs, who cleared the certification exams.

Don't forget to post your certification on LinkedIn with hashtag #IamSolaceCertified and tag @Solace.

Here is the resource list that you should visit https://solace.community/discussion/823/solace-learning-reference-list-for-newbies.

• dineshjhon
    dineshjhon Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello ,

I'm Dinesh Janarthanam from India and currently working in Dubai.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dinesh-janarthanam-629bb632/

job :
    Software Consultant in Integration domain with 7+ Years of professional experience. I am certified webmethods Developer.
    Domain Area : Banking , Manufacturing and supply chain.

Why I am here:

To explore & learn and part of the community where there is rapid progress in the area of the event driven Architecture.

Doing POC's to integrate webmethods with solace pub-sub+ broker and understanding the capability of Pub-sub+

• hong

Welcome to the community, @dineshjhon ! Thank you for sharing your webmethods JMS - Solace integration doc!

• Tamimi
    Tamimi Member, Administrator, Employee Posts: 491 admin

Welcome @dineshjhon ! Super intrigued to see your POCs integrating webmethods with Solace. Have you checked out our codelabs? They are open source for contributions so you are more than welcomed to write your own tutorial codelab and I will help you out if you have any questions :)

• DhyanandraSingh
    DhyanandraSingh Member Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm Dhyanandra Singh. I'm from India.

Job:
    I've around 7yrs of experience in IT and currently working as a Senior data egineer.

Purpose to visit:
    In my current project, I am planning to use solace to consume streaming data.
    I'm Implementing a POC on JAVA and Python and faced some issue . I'm actively contributing to StackOverflow and other platforms from where I learned a lot. So I joined this community where I get benefits from other's experiences and can contribute.

• hong

Welcome, @DhyanandraSingh! Looking forward to your engagement with and contributions to the community. Meanwhile, let me ask people here to take a look at your issue.

• ashokdeepa
    ashokdeepa Member Posts: 1

Where can I find a basic intro to solace I need to create a simple topic , a broker and subscribe to it with a JMS java program.

• Tamimi

Hey @ashokdeepa ! Welcome to Solace 🙌 This is the introduction thread so feel free to introduce yourself :)
    for a quick answer - you can check out https://solace.dev, https://codelabs.solace.dev, and our tutorials site at https://tutorials.solace.dev for resources. A good tip as well if you can search for any question you have on the forum, and if you couldnt find it feel free to make a new post here on the forum and we would be happy to help out!

• snaiyer
    snaiyer Member Posts: 6

Hi All,

I am Syed Naiyer / @snaiyer. I am an engineer with Amex. I work mostly on Java based applications interacting a lot with Solace. I work in other technologies as well, which includes IBM TPF Assembler, C, Python, Swift etc.

I am based in Phoenix, AZ.

Though there’s lot of knowledge around using Solace API’s with Java, I didn’t find answers I was looking for using Python with Solace. So I landed here and found this to be an interesting community to be a part of. I will probably post my question very soon, to see if I can get help.

For fun: I love to watch movies, spending time with family, kids and learning/keeping up new technologies that interest me.

• hong

Welcome to the community, @snaiyer! There are resources on Python with Solace in our developer portal at https://www.solace.dev/ and discussions in the community. Meanwhile, feel free to post your questions to the community. I'm sure other people in the community can help you.

• snaiyer
    snaiyer Member Posts: 6

Thanks @hong. Just posted my question.

• chmielej
    chmielej Member Posts: 4

Intro
    Hi All! My name is Jacek.

Job
    I’m a MuleSoft Developer at Roche.

For fun
    I have started using Solace six months ago. Currently I am working on Solace ELK integration and so far I have to say that it is working fine :)

Looking forward to discussions with all of you.

• hong

Hi Jacek, welcome to the community! Glad that you're using Solace PubSub+. Looking forward to your engagement with the community. Feel free to ask the community if you have any questions.

• ProsenjitDas
    ProsenjitDas Member Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hello Everyone!!

I'm Prosenjit Das from India and currently working in Kolkata.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/forwardme/

job :
    I am presently working in Capgemini as a Senior Cloud Architect cum Lead Consultant since July 2020.I have overall work experience more than 16 years of which 10 years is in core Integration Consultancy activities.
    Domain Area : Pharma , Manufacturing and Retail supply chain.

Why I am here:

To explore & learn and part of the community where there is rapid progress in the area of the event driven Architecture.

• Tamimi

Welcome to the community @ProsenjitDas ! We're excited to have you here and share you knowledge with us 🙌

• hong

Welcome, @ProsenjitDas! Glad you have joined the community. Looking forward to your engagement with and contributions to the community :) BTW. Have your read the blog post "Documenting your event-driven architecture in 5 steps"?

• wmqskills
    wmqskills Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2021 #127

Hello All:
    Am an IBM MQ professional since early 2000s..
    Recently got clued into Solace and have been hooked on ever since (for all of past 48 hrs!). Am pretty excited about the functionality that Solace has to offer - am playing with it in my dev sandbox to understand the capabilities. IBM MQ does not score great when it comes to pubsub with high complexity Topics and Subscriptions...getting the sense Solace does not suffer in that department (and solely for that alone, am mighty interested in Solace!)
    Can't wait to implement an Event Mesh to play around...see you all around!

Cheers
    -mqdev

• marc
    marc Member, Administrator, Moderator, Employee Posts: 911 admin

Welcome @wmqskills! I think you'll like what you find - I used WMQ/WMB (IIB? Whatever it's called now?) on some past projects as well :)

• himanshu
    himanshu Member, Employee Posts: 67 Solace Employee

Welcome to the community @wmqskills . We have several clients who have chosen to migrate to Solace from MQ for the exact reasons you mentioned. If you are working on any usecases in your current role where you would like to have us take a look, let us know!

• wmqskills
    wmqskills Member Posts: 2

Thanks Hong, Marc and Himanshu.
    Just wanted to share a bit of feedback about your 'Getting Started' section of documentation...my sandbox has rhel 7.9..the docker install fails for rhel and had to scout around for a solution. Also the broker start command on your getting started page did not work...some other command did the trick though.
    Am running python Publisher and Subscribers....the samples from the Git _seem _to work...but am used to the MQ style of working...so Publish to a Q/Topic..see msgs on the broker..but could not find a straight forward way to "browse" a msg on the Q (msg waiting to be consumed...).
    In MQ world, "where did my msg go?" is often a million $$$ question...so stopping the Consumer and tracing the MQ from source to destination is a basic req...am trying to see how quickly I can get this skill with Solace (this is for starters as I get more familiar would like to have other functionalities tested...). Any pointers as to how I can go about browsing the msgs yet to be consumed on a Solace broker? I did see a couple java Msg browser programs...am more interested in seeing MQExplorer/MQGem kind of capabilities for Solace...

• manish
    manish Member Posts: 45 ✭✭✭

Welcome @wmqskills to Solace community, You joined right place to get your all query clarify by Solace Expert

• Robert
    Robert Member Posts: 58 ✭✭

Intro
    Hi, my name is Robert and i started to work with Solace in my company a few months back.
    I am an architect but as well coding some parts (stay up to date with technology stack).
    I have long experience with Integrations over last 15 years and worked as well with JMS and Google Pub Sub.

I am located in germany close to Frankfurt/Main.
    Job
    I am Architect and Software Engineer. Depends what is needed. But my strength is architecture.
    For fun
    Tell us about the fun story about your experience with Solace
    Solace is an interesting product but it brings as well a history. I see some gaps in wider enterprise use
    (e.g. security model) but i would say no platform is matching all your needs. I really like the flexibility where you can run solace (any cloud on e.g. kubernetes) and the wide offering for differen use cases and connectors. As well it is great how documentation, samples and support is offered. Even this community is helping to let people exchange across companies.

• hong

Welcome to the community, @Robert! Glad you like the Solace products and this community. BTW. We also have a section for architects on our blog site: https://solace.com/blog/category/architects/.

• MartinL
    MartinL Member Posts: 10

Hi Everybody,
    my name is Martin, I am working as a the solution architect of a big manufacturing company near Stuttgart Germany. I am in the internet business since 25 years now. I started at that time with my own company, as the web and Java came to Germany. I' ve been one of the first Nescape Partners in Germany and worked a long time as consultant and senior developer. In 2016 I came to my actual company as head of the smart technology department, where I connected our first machines to the internet by mqtt. Today we have our own digital department. I always loved the idea of a EVA and I like the possibilities solace opens to me. There are so many ideas... so I would be glad to get contact to other developers or architects here. The world is changing.... lets build a better one.

• hong

Welcome to the community again, @MartinL. Your experience is really impressive.

• jessie_lai87
    jessie_lai87 Member Posts: 4

Intro
    Hi all, I'm Jessie and I am new to the Solace community and exploring how to apply Solace messaging in my project work.

Job
    I am working as Software Engineer in MNC Company located in KL.

For fun
    Like to spend time with family. I like watching movies & games.

• marc

Welcome @jessie_lai87! You've come to the right place :)
    Let us know if you have any questions or ideas for how you'd like to use it.

• Tamimi

Welcome to the Community! @jessie_lai87 and @MartinL we are looking forward for your contributions and interactions here. Keep an eye out for our upcoming events and product updates 🙌

• shashank
    shashank Member Posts: 3

Intro
    Hi all, I'm Shashank and I started to work on Solace messaging API for my work project recently.

Job
    I am working as a Software Engineer, at a financial services firm here in Bangalore.

• hong

Welcome to the community, @shashank! Have you considered writing about your project/use case for the community? If so, feel free to submit your topic at https://solace.com/scholars/.

• glenn_esl
    glenn_esl Member Posts: 9

Intro

Hello everybody, I've joined this community as a customer of ours started a project to integrate with the Solace platform. I'm super excited to learn more about Solace and its awesome functionalities!

Name or handle

My name is Glenn Goffin can find me under glego or glego_esl on various platforms.

I'm based in Frankfurt, Germany and travel frequently around the world for work.

Job

I'm currently working as an Application Engineer for an Electronic Manufacturing Company which produces Electronic Shelf Labels. We push around 1M of messages on the average per store which has about 20k electronic shelf labels. I'm passionate about event-driven architecture using Kubernetes and message queues.

For fun

As originating from Belgium, I enjoy good food and beer and to compensate I'm climbing mountains and drive around Frankfurt Taunus with my Mountainbike.

• hong

Welcome to the community, @glenn_esl! There are quite a few resources about EDA and Kubernetes on Solace's website such as https://solace.com/kubernetes/, https://solace.com/blog/deploy-solace-in-a-kubernetes-cluster-with-helm/, and https://docs.solace.com/Cloud/Deployment-Considerations/deployment-architecture-k8s.htm. I'm sure you'll find them helpful.

• Tamimi

Welcome aboard @glenn_esl ! Super excited to have you join the community, feel free to share any thoughts or ask questions under different categories in the community forum :) looking forward for your interactions and contributions !

• SandeepSapra
    SandeepSapra Member Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am Sandeep Sapra based Out of India

Job: I am currently working in Capgemini as a Cloud Solutions Architect. Working on evaluating and designing solutions in Azure and GCP. Have prior experience in Portal and Content Management tools as well.

I have recently starting exploring Solace. Looking forward to connect and learn with others here.

• hong

Welcome to the community, @SandeepSapra! Looking forward to your engagement with and contributions to the community.

• meghawalter
    meghawalter Member Posts: 1

Hello all. Very glad to join here. Excited to be a part of this community. Thank you so much.

• pranav
    pranav Member Posts: 1

Hello Everyone. So excited to be a part of Solace Community.!!!

• hong

Welcome to the community, @meghawalter and @pranav!

• ejb3
    ejb3 Member Posts: 6

Hi, I'm trying to post but haven't been able to

• hong

Hi @ejb3 The system put your post to the Spam queue. I've released it.

• ejb3
    ejb3 Member Posts: 6

Thanks @hong , thought I was going crazy lol

• techrahul95
    techrahul95 Member Posts: 19

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rahul Pawar, Devops Engineer IESoftek

you can connect with me at : https://www.linkedin.com/in/rahulpawar95/

I am based in India, I am working as devops intern for IEsoftek and learning about event driven microservices architectures, I have good experience with AWS, Shell Scripting,

I am extensively using SEMP APIs for solace event broker to manage our services. I am so glad to be part of solace developer community. I am beginner in solace but will to contribute my knowledge to amazing community here. Solace community is really amazing i will looking forward to connect with you all experts and add value to my skills sets. Thanks Hong for inviting me to community.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul

• hong

Welcome to the community again, @techrahul95!

• gauravvats
    gauravvats Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2022 #154

Dear Solace Community Members;

I am Gaurav living in Netherlands with my beautiful wife, son and daughter. I am enjoying each and every moment with my Family.

Company:

I am currently working with Sogeti Netherlands and right now on client side IKEA.

Motive:

In Ikea we are using Solace for developing event based microservices.

We are extensively using pubsub and eventmesh.

I joined this nice community to get help from my fellow members and also to provide help to others with the experience that i have.

Thanks

Gaurav

• hong

Welcome to the community again, @gauravvats! Thank you for your self-intro. Looking forward to your engagement with and contributions to the community. Also, you may want to use our Solace Scholars Program to write blog posts to share your experience with other developers.

• danielpravin
    danielpravin Member Posts: 4

Hi All,

I am Daniel from Chennai, TN, INDIA

I am working as a Principle Engineer for Citibank NAM Region, I take care of the Event Driven Architecture enablement using Solace and Kafka.

Thanks and Regards

Daniel

• hong

Welcome to the community again, @danielpravin! FYI. From now to June 3, you can watch all the content on demand from EDA Summit 2022 at https://bit.ly/3wPZz0R.

• laadpiyush
    laadpiyush Member Posts: 5

Intro

Hello, My name is Piyush Laad.

Name or handle

Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/piyush-laad-25a362137/

London

Job

I am currently working as Software Engineer at Kinseed Limited. We are into the healthcare sector.

check out - https://kinseed.com/

• hong

Welcome to the community, @laadpiyush! Looking forward to your engagement with and contribution to the community!

• RonInglesby
    RonInglesby Member, Employee Posts: 9 Solace Employee
    edited February 2023 #160

Intro

Hi all, I have just started my Solace journey and am mega excited!

Name or handle

My full name is Ronald but I don't mind the shortened version Ron either I am on LinkedIn if you want to connect with me there.

I am in Perth, Australia and mainly work remotely from home.

Job

I'm currently a Senior Sales Engineer at Solace, in the APAC region. I am passionate about Solace, PubSub+, Event Portal, and anything EDA (Event Driven Architecture) related.

For fun

I enjoy surfing, scuba diving & snowboarding (although this is impossible in Perth as it never snows!)

• hong

Welcome to the community, @RonInglesby! Also, congratulations on the Developer Practitioner badge!

• MrSmart
    MrSmart Member Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    How do I start a new discussion on this forum? I have question but can't in the world find a [Start Discussion] button anywhere...
  • hong

@MrSmart After you sign in, you should see a big green button in the top right corner that says "New Post". Click on the button and choose "New Discussion".

• MrSmart

Well now it's there, I swear it wasn't there until just now. 😀

• PFSolace
    PFSolace Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Intro
    Hi all!
    My name is Przemek, I am from Lublin, Poland.
    I work remotley as a Tibco BusinessWorks 6 support/dev/devops for a financial institution based in UK. I want to become a Solace Administrator certified and currently in the process of learning the platform. Hope to have find some answers to questions and issues I have with it.
    Not much time for hobbies, I take my dog for a long walk to find piece of mind ;)
  • PFSolace
    PFSolace Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    > @hong said:
    > @MrSmart After you sign in, you should see a big green button in the top right corner that says "New Post". Click on the button and choose "New Discussion".

Not visible for me.
    Do I have to post some comments first in order to unlock it or wait certain amount of time ?
  • MrSmart
    edited July 2023 #167

@PFSolace I think the permission is set manually, but that's just a guess

• raviparekh027
    raviparekh027 Member Posts: 2
    CAn anyone tell me from where to start the new discussion, I need help for Spring stream with solace, I searched entire site but not able to start the new discussion !!!!!
  • Tamimi

Hey @raviparekh027 - welcome to the community! Can you please try to post your discussion now? And feel free to search the community if there are other posts by other members related to your question :)

• rwaffff
    rwaffff Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    I’m Raphael

I’m in Reims, Champagne Region in France

Job

.NET tech lead, freelance

For fun

.NET is fun .. (no?)
  • marc

Welcome @rwaffff!!

.NET is no fun for me….but I'm over on a Mac so who am I to say!! 😝

• rwaffff
    rwaffff Member Posts: 2

No problem Marc, you can install Visual Studio 2022 for Mac anytime 😇

• marc

I see we have a new comedian in the Community 🤣. To be fair, I'm a Java guy myself. Write once, run anywhere ;)

• jdttaylor
    jdttaylor Member Posts: 1
    Hi all,

I'm James Taylor from Auckland New Zealand, I'm not big on social media but I have a Linkedin account.

I work for Spark which is the biggest Telco in NZ.

I'm currently implementing Solace for our customers here in NZ. I have a few Solace certifications - EDA, and Solace Consultant.

In my spare time I like to run, ski, play golf and spend time with my friends and family. Sounds all very active but in reality I don't do those things as much as I would like to due to life getting in the way
  • marc

Hi @jdttaylor, welcome!

I'm currently implementing Solace for our customers here in NZ. I have a few Solace certifications - EDA, and Solace Consultant.

That's awesome that you're already Solace Certified and working with our technology!

In my spare time I like to run, ski, play golf and spend time with my friends and family. Sounds all very active but in reality I don't do those things as much as I would like to due to life getting in the way

Hah! If only there was more time in the day. I would also love to golf, ski, and do more of those types of things!

• Tamimi

@jdttaylor welcome to the community! A fellow Canadian here and I share the ski part of your activities! (only that 🙈)

• ahmed_2me
    ahmed_2me Member Posts: 1
    edited January 5 #177

Intro

Hi all, my name is Ahmed and I'm fun and passionate by data streaming and connectors specially with KAFKA then SOLACE 😋

Name or handle

My full name is Ahmed TOUMI, and we can stay in touch using linkedin.

I'm living in Paris since years

Job

I started as Java developper then as technical-leader, and finally as a Kafka DevOps Expert

Working for my own account, since 6 years and I'm trying to invest sometime in opensource projects

I saw that multiple of my client are using Solace (with different use cases) so that's why I'm here and I did a very small contribution in Solace Kafka connector build to let it been installable via confluent client

I'm preparing a new Plateform for Monitoring and Tracing and certainly I'll need your expertise when I'll ask some questions 🤗

For fun

Everything is funny when managing lot of data with clients (not true 🤯 🤣)

• Tamimi

Welcome to the Solace Community @ahmed_2me ! We sure have alot of content here on tracing, so feel free to explore around the community and check our docs and videos on youtube for distributed tracing :)

And I've seen your previous contribution on the kafka sink connector github repo, thanks for that!

• sunnybaek
    sunnybaek Member Posts: 3

Name or handle
    I'm Hoseon Back.

Job
    I work as the Director of Technology at a small company.
    Currently, my team and I are engaged in Message Broker consulting for our client.
    In my role, I focus on assessing, tuning, and implementing various Message Brokers to suit the unique situations and needs of our clients.

For fun
    I'm keen on exploring and testing Solace extensively as I'd like to effectively incorporate it into our operations.
    While I haven't conducted a detailed and thorough examination yet, Solace appears to be a very interesting and excellent product.
    I'm looking forward to gaining valuable insights and experiences by exchanging information with the friends here.

• Shijo
    Shijo Member Posts: 10 ✭✭

Name or handle

Hi all, I am Shijo K J.

I'm in Kerala(God's own country 😍), southern part of India

Job

I'm working as product engineer, mostly in python-django, REST, Docker.

Recently I started to use the solace pubsub+ and try to integrate with our service. Interesting for me.

• marc

Welcome to the Solace Community @Shijo and @sunnybaek.

It's great to have you both here! Feel free to share what you're working on or if you have any questions in the forum. We're here to help you have the best experience possible with Solace tech :)

• Nagaraju Kshathriya
    Nagaraju Kshathriya Member Posts: 1 ✭✭

Back after a break with exciting news! Our startup has launched and we’re eager to explore partnership opportunities with Solace. Can’t wait to see what the future holds!

I’d love to see my old badges to my new account if possible @hong

• Tamimi

@Nagaraju Kshathriya I'll send you a message and we can coordinate it! Welcome back :)

• Matjung
    Matjung Member Posts: 3
    Intro
    I reckon I joined today or a few years ago with a different username.
    In general I work with the competing products from IBM.
    To find out, how Solace compares with them, I am having again a look into its solutions.

Name or Handle
    Most of the name my username is Matjung

Job
    Do you have one, or do you want one?
    Undecided.

For fun
    Do we get Tokens for the Solace IPO?
    I like hiking up and down mountains. Spending time with stock markets. Spending time with startup ideas of graduates and grown ups.
  • marc

Welcome @Matjung !

In general I work with the competing products from IBM

What are you working with over at IBM?

Zürich, Switzerland

Nice! I'd love to visit some day!

Do we get Tokens for the Solace IPO?

I'll get right on that after IBM provides tokens for the businesses they spin off 🤣

• Matjung
    Matjung Member Posts: 3
    Hi @marc
    I am doing Messaging (MQ) and Enterprise Application Integration (WMB, IIB, ACE)
  • KeganHoltzhausen
    KeganHoltzhausen Member Posts: 4
    ** Intro **
    I am Kegan, I have over a decade experience with Solace products, primarily developing Event Driven libraries and abstractions using Java.

** Location **
    Sweden

** Job **
    Event Driven Architect
  • marc

Awesome! Welcome @KeganHoltzhausen!

10+ years of experience is exciting! You must have started out as a customer using appliances and offline docs like I did :)

We've come a long way but definitely let us know if you have ideas to keep improving.

Thanks for joining us!